Thursday, February 19, 2009

school makes me sleep. like in bio. and chemistry, but i can't coz pn viji will make me answer qustions when she sees i' not paying attention.


but today was crazy! firstly, my school bag got stolen. yup, by my brilliant friends. thanks guys. *sarcastically*
but they gave it back in the end.


then i'm now known as the sandwich person and food provider coz whatever food i bring to school will be eaten before recess.


and rumah practice was burning hot today!seriously,what's with the weather nowadays?we're boiling under the hot sun at 2pm in the afternoon!
i only ran the 600m track coz was too lazy to do the long jump and stuff.and i used the excuse that teacher's needed help. (although all i was doing was standing around.haha)
i didn't even want to run the 600m track but was FORCED to.hmph.


pjpk tmrw!i love pjpk!coz i won't need to sit in the stuffy classroom right at the corner.
my sitting position in class is BAD.not even under a single fan! but then again, i love the wall i get to lean on! it's MY wall.it even has my name on it! go check it out if u don't believe me.


so yeah, another day in school tmrw. looking forward to it.x)

0 comments: