Friday, May 22, 2009

Where’s the best place to share OR hear gossip?

a. the girl's toilet

AND

b. my dental clinic

Believe me, every single time I go for my dental appointments, it means another story to hear when my dentist gossips to her nurses in front of my face.
The usual, would be about the other dentists working there.
And today, she talked about ghosts.

First, she started about how some friend of hers came to her house and said that she’ll be successful in life if she works in a business. And that business cannot be concerned with metal. Some feng-shui stuff la. And she laughed and said that she DOES work with metal every single day,and how she could be richer if she perhaps changed her job.

Then she moves on to talk about a feng-shui woman who came to the dental clinic. Apparently, the feng-shui woman ‘inspected’ all the rooms and said that the room we were in had bad feng-shui.
The reason? The dental chair was facing a wrong direction

Gosh.

Imagine, I’m sitting there, with my mouth open and her finger in my mouth and she’s saying how the chair I’m sitting in has really bad feng-shui cuz it’s facing a not-good direction.

freaky larr...

Okay. I don’t believe in feng-shui and all that, but imagine if I was a really superstitious person. I’ll probably never return to the clinic. Ever.

Next: she talked about how the almost-dead people can see ghosts.
Then: the thai movie ‘The Eye’ about ghosts.

Haha..after that,I was done.
See?sitting in only through one appointment, and I get to hear so many stories.

That is what happens when u have a female dentist. LOL

0 comments: