Saturday, March 7, 2009

Today is Saturday school.i actually went!see what a good girl I am? But most ppl were like, “of course, u’ll come, cuz ur mom…”
Which makes me wonder why everything I do just HAS to be connected to my mom. Can’t people just see me as an individual?!

Aannyywayzz, it wasn’t a waste of time coming to school today cuz I got 2 pros in school to help me tackle physics!!yay! the last chapter of form 4, all the ray diagrams where I hardly understand a thing.but NOW, I understand!!haha. x) I think I really annoyed them cuz I keep asking so many questions.but at least I got most of my questions cleared up.
The class was really quiet today.less than half came.
But they still managed to destroy the speakers in the class.don’t ask me how.

And yeah, new reminder:
DO NOT EVER PLAY HOTEL 626 IN THE LIBRARY WITH YOUR LIBRARIAN FRIENDS AFTER SCHOOL AT 5PM WHEN IT’S RAINING AND THE PLACE IS DARK AND QUIET AND SCARY

Cuz we did just that last Tuesday and now I’m always imagining things all over the place. but it was really fun actually, the 3 form 3 guys were there as well and they were so cute!they were clinging on to each other and to dato’ lee jian kai (as jian kai forced them to call him that.haha) and saying that they were so so scared. x)
They are funny! Haha. Must remember to bully them in camp!

Right, gtg.have to study for add maths test this Monday

0 comments: