Wednesday, August 12, 2009

1 day

10 finalists

1 competition

1 champion


MBPJ public speaking competition finale on monday.

Highlights of the day include:

1. The Dewan Ilmu hall’s washroom, it’s haunted.

Why? The second cubicle’s flush makes the loudest wailing noise when you use it. Yes, WAILING.
Which can be heard from the people outside in the hall where the competition is being held. And then, after the wailing noise started (and get this, the wailing can last not for a few seconds, but like until 5 minutes), I freaked out, went to wash hands. Turned the tap, then suddenly, a loud pumping sound came out from the tap as though the whole tanki air is gonna shoot water through the tap.gosh.
fe-rea-ky.

2. Someone fainted.

Seriously. Like all those movies, where the president or whatever is making a speech then suddenly he just collapses and falls to the ground.
That’s exactly what happened. The guy was making a speech, next thing u know, he’s just collapses, hits the floor hard, shocking the life out of everybody.
( and before you laugh, this guy, he’s a form 3 dude from OUR school. And yeah, he’s fine now )

And.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
3. I won!!

Haha.not meaning to boast, but that means, I can belanja u guys more now!! (:

(to jiankai: I just remembered that I owe u one KitKat ice-cream.whatever that is XD)
all in all, a pretty good day. the other contestants were AWESOME btw. they were amazingly supportive + friendly + entertaining xD
and a big HUGE thank you to my Almighty Father in Heaven who's help i could not do without.
He took away my cough for 1 day, giving me a good voice and no blocked nose that day.
AND He guided me through it all. (:
ALL GLORY GOES TO GOD!! (: (:

0 comments: