Saturday, August 15, 2009

Facing my fears?so NOT.

Whoever the freak was who declared that to overcome your fears, you need to FACE them,

SCREW YOU.

Facing your fears won’t help you overcome them; it’ll just leave you traumatized-emotionally & mentally.

Ok, so I might be a little to overly-dramatic but the story is this:

I went out the house to do my usual daily chores, that is, to dry the laundry.
So I walked to the porch,
Turned to the side garden,
Then,

I.saw.IT.

My gosh!scared the living lights out of me!
Then I was like, okay, okay, it’s just ONE, so I moved on.
Walked to where the clothes hanging thing was,
And the first thing I saw on the ground was,
ANOTHER ‘it’.
Then another,
And another,
And another.
4 in all.

I just froze there, my heart pumping harder, my goose bumps rising, my blood turning cold.
(literally!i’m not exaggerating!!)
It was...

snails!
(Owh gosh.just google-ing for snail images gave me goose-bumps already.)

This sure did console me :D
(so cute!)

So I stood there like an idiot, calling my brother to come out and teman me.

And my dad who heard me making so much noise was like,
‘shut up,if you keep quiet,the snails won’t know that you’re there!’
What the heck.awesome advice.

And my dad was so annoyed, he told me to stop panicking because I’m just making myself worse.
And I told him that I wasn’t panicking, I was merely expressing my fears through words,
Which only made him MORE annoyed.

Gosh.gosh.gosh.

Kesimpulanya,
Snails.are.rotten.
XD


0 comments: