Wednesday, November 4, 2009

CHS Graduation of class ‘09



Today was a bitter sweet day I would say.

Bitter, because we’re finally leaving high school.
Leaving the friends and the memories that we made in these 5 years, and knowing that all that we have worked for in this years (be it in making friends, accomplishing something in our studies, sports, etc) will all be nothing as we move on to the next chapter of our lives. It’ll be starting again from square one.

And sweet, because we’re finally leaving high school!
Starting a whole new part of our lives WILL be exciting.

So we laughed and played like mad today. I’m sure everybody who came today got caught up in the cam-whoring as well. Hee.

Ah well, I’ll just post up snippets of what we did today. There’s too much to post up.

Wondering why we all look like we’re wearing the same specs??
Because, we ARE. Haha, honestly, wearing it will make you feel extra intelligent larr.



(and if you wanna your pic to be in this post, faster send me your black specs picture!xD)




And, I did NOT cry :)

and to all my dearest buddies who graduated with me today, this is for you:

My Wish
My wish for you is that this life becomes all that you want it to

Your dreams stay big

Your worries stay small

You never need to carry more than you can hold

And while you're out there getting to where you're getting to

I hope you know somebody loves you
<3
And wants the same thing too

Yeah, it's my wish

-Rascal Flatts



Happy Graduation.

0 comments: