Wednesday, November 25, 2009

SPM so far:

7 subjects down, 3 more to go.

Just finished Addyy Maths today. owh man, I'm gonna miss it.
Mod maths and add maths has always been my guilt-reliever.
Like if I want to watch tv, but I know I should be studying, I'll take my maths stuff and do it during commercial breaks.
Just so that I can say that I did study :)

The invigilators were okay.amusing actually.

Invigilator no.1 was always sleeping. and she wrote the times on the board so that we can keep track of how must time we have left, but I think it's more to keep herself awake.

Invigilator no. 2. Always dozing off. And making weird sounds.

Then the guy today, who has always been the quietest invigilator, suddenly became extra fierce today.shouting like some mad Talking very loud.

I think today's the worst day lah. We waited 4 hours. and by 12.30pm, I was like going mad already.
so I went to sleep on the library sofa. (but was interrupted by so many ppl)
Seriously lahh, they shouldn't put 4 hours in between like that.

And I think me, susaint and sulynn are the most annoying ppl in the library.
Because, we were complaning non-stop about stomachache, nausea, feeling like vomiting. Basically, like pregnant ppl. XD
Must be the Ipoh lunch we had.

And then I went to get fresh air at the dewan kuliah. Where Mei Yih and Charos keep bombarding me with maths stuff, when I already felt like I was half dead.

I'm tired of typing, so...

The End.

( btw, to improve my english, I used capital "I" in my whole post.yayy!hahahha)

0 comments: