Friday, November 7, 2008

The 1st day of the looongg school holz.

So here i am trying to figure something to blog about.sitting next to my lil brother who's playing some spiderman fighting game!haha..



no actually it's some flight simulator game.(whatever that is.)




serously. why is it so hard to blog??!
some people can just write 1000-word essays with ease.(michelle khor.haha)

and i'm struggling to write 1 miserable paragraph.



and my sis is so NOT helping by forcing me to cam whore with her as memories before she goes back to uni.

example:



anywayz, just realised the holz isn't so long after all.

next week i'll be on my genting trip. and the week after that on my family trip.and i'll have 2 free weeks before it'll be VBS for the kids.and soon it'll be christmas.and youth camp.



which means back to school and form 5.



wow, time sure flies.



and not to mention my sis spends all her free time putting rabbit ears on my head.sheesh.



well,obviously u can see how i spend my free time with my adorable siblings x)

0 comments: