Sunday, April 26, 2009

It’s been a week. saringan’s over and now everyone’s attention is moving to the khemah and perbarisan.

Oh yeah, breaking news!!! Red House is NOT in the last place now. (:
We beat biru in the saringan!!yay!! x)

Okay.i know I haven’t contributed much in the saringan this year.like if u watched my 1500m run, u could see how I screwed it up. Everyone was like, “how u run lah??” and “u simply run arr?”.
And I’m thinking..what??!
I ran my best and they thought I was lousy.
Okay.I was lousy.
And it definitely wasn’t my best run

whatever.

Anywayz..i’m so behind in all my work now.
haven’t completed interact report.jinchuan’s gonna kill me.
my locker got suspended.don’t ask me why.
i only slept for like 3 hours the night before.my eyes feel like they’re coming out of their sockets.
Gah.


And now in class,I have new entertainment! The ‘garbage collector’.who has new ‘stunts’ every 5 minutes.and we’ll end up laughing like mad every single time we see him. :D


and this is diong meiyih's newest best pal: the guy-girl from Paris Hilton's my new BFF

Onch

isn't he she cute? (: hahaha

0 comments: