Thursday, April 9, 2009

Since everyone seems to be blogging about how they hate pn phang so much, and they’re asking me when’s my turn to do so, so yeah.these are the reasons why I do NOT like HER:





Nah, can’t think of any at the moment. So I’m gonna be the UNIQUE one, and tell u guys the top 5 reasons why I think that pn phang rawks! :D


1. She lets u get away with talking in her class
Well, at least, she lets me get away with talking in her class.


2. She gives u so much work to copy, ( all those darn synopsis that are 7 pages long ) that u can just skip a few paragraphs, shorten everything up and she’ll never know. Plus, u can write bad stuff about her in between all the paragraphs and she’ll never realize.



3.
She makes jokes.
Seriously, she does okay.
You’ll know that if u actually listen to her. And realize that only she laughs at her own jokes because we don’t get them half the time.



4. She never yells, just nags.
Which is quite good, because….okay.i can’t think why that’s good.



5. She changed her hairstyle.
I can’t see how that relates, but I NEED 5 reasons, right? Haha x)





And also, today was SUKAN TARA!! (:
Go merah!


Did the usual stuff that we’ve been doing since like 5 years ago.
And to all those that came, thank you for being such loyal merah supporters!!! (:
And to those who did NOT, hmmm…go eat some roti canai or something to get some semangat into urself..





Highlight of the day:

Rebecca See’s shoe came off during the 100m track running. It came out in the mud, and she was hopping in the mud in her socks. And then she went off the track to get out of other people’s way, and after everyone has finished running, she went back like a miserable cow to get her pathetic shoe which was lying there in the middle of the mud all by itself.

(okay, not everything there is true, it’s just my theory of what happened. Like the part about her hopping by herself. :D )


And I got 3 marks.yay!! haha..could have gotten for the lontar peluru too but I was fouled. I was concentrating so much on not letting the peluru touch my palm that I forgot to check whether the peluru was at my neck before I threw. Sigh..but it’s okay.
Was still fun anywayz (:

0 comments: