Thursday, April 30, 2009

of favours, retirements and garbage men

I’m going off for church retreat in a few hours time!
Gonna miss the Interact Carnival though ):


Anywayz, I still managed to sell off 3 coupons for interact!!haha..kah ming thought that I won’t be able to sell anything.
Actually, only sold 2 to mei yih. And one was MISSING.

seriously, I think *** ***** took it and never paid for it.

when I asked him he was like “no,I didn’t take any coupons” and then after I insisted that I DID give him one to see, and he never returned it, he said “oh.yeah,I took one but I returned it already” and he was also like “anyway,why would I even want it?i won’t even be there.i got PMO”and bla bla bla.
Seriously lar,so suspicious.but who cares? Coz Ronnie paid for the missing one!
Haha..since when did Ronnie become nice?
But now,I totally really regret telling him that I owe him a favour for being so nice.
Coz now he keeps bugging me about it,and for those of u who know Ronnie, u’ll know that his idea of ‘favours’ isn’t like buying him lunch or helping with homework and those sort of INNOCENT normal stuff.

Only had class for half a day .2 teachers didn’t teach so all we did was mod maths.
Played in class.

Haha..stolen picture from meiyih’s blog :

Anywayz, pn kok’s retirement yesterday too.sat in the hall for like 2 and a half hours.…
Su lynn and Mei yih and I kept laughing about garbage man (he didn’t perform though) and at mun keat’s performance :D
Ronnie insults EVERYTHING and he and Jared keeps asking about the ghost bite on my leg.
Celeste was actually doing homework.hahaha..

We were saying how nice it is to retire.coz she got loads of free gifts.
Like. Sound systems, blenders, a portrait of herself, plants (from the lembaga alam sekitar obviously.hahaha),err… a lot larr..

After school went to help out in merah. Only reached home around 8pm. After dinner I fell right to sleep (:

0 comments: