Sunday, December 21, 2008

As everyone in solid youth should know by now, i have an awful sore throat and am losing my voice.


so i asked my dad for cough and sore throat medication and he told me :

take strepsils and don't talk so much



haha.but obviously how can u expect me not to talk so much when today is solid youth's christmas party??hehe. and for games..hahahahah!!



so basically i learnt today :

1. don't EVER let marck touch any patrick star toys

2. don't let wenhuey be narrator for mafia game. (she gets ready to switch off all the lights and ask us to close our eyes BEFORE we even know what characters we're playing in the game)

3. you can't laugh with a sore throat.it hurts.ouch.



and we had the gift exchange thing as well this year.and my gift went to eeyan and my gift is from suyin/sups which she says is only the PART I.


okay sups, i'll be waiting for the PART II on christmas day!haha x)

0 comments: