Monday, December 1, 2008

TAGGED BY MICHELLE:

Rules:

1. Write down 8 facts about yourself

2. Tag 8 people after that.

1. I love dumb and funny people.

That’s why I lurvvv Patrick Star, Chuck Bartowski, Ah Goon, Val (from The Nanny),...


2. I can’t stand noises like: vacuum cleaners, sewing machines, beginners playing the piano and babies yelling & crying.

3. I love the smell of petrol, Shieldtox, nail polish, mosquito repellant and whiteboard markers.


4. My biggest fears are: heights, the dark and Chemistry.


5. I CANNOT sing, draw and paint. x)


6. I do NOT like being tagged by Michelle Khor Chiew Hong cuz I can’t copy and paste straight from her blog!grrr..


7. I’m a good listener.hehe


8. I love chocolate + green + healthy biscuits (IKO biscuits!)

and i tag...: urmm.anybody that reads this! x) (haha.lazy to tag anyone actually..)

0 comments: