Sunday, December 14, 2008

Finally,my mind and body is refreshed after spending the entire week in church for VBS! Well,it was fun while it lasted…x)


I miss the kids!!!


In the whole VBS,I was known among the kids as the chocolate girl, the kung-fu girl,etc..thanks to the skits.

And yeah,I even got ambushed by a couple of kids on Saturday morning and was kicked (ouch!) coz they said that was my punishment for trying to kick Michelle in the skit..it hurt!haha


My 2 favourite boys in class:


Darren Jordan


Jordan LAM: my bestest pal in VBS.i miss Jordan! also known as Michael Jordan, Jordan River. i think he looks like Mowgli.and i'm always threatening to cut his hair botak! hehe. he absolutely loves stepping on my feet. and his brother's are fun too!-evan & ryan

Darren: the cutest cutest kid in class.has the most adorable eyes x) i spent time with him during colouring pictures activities coz that's when we get all retarded and colour the humans face pink and their hands green and purple,etc...hahahah!!


Also, they were playing this game where they had to eat peanuts with their eyes blindfolded.hahaha.and i'll eat their peanuts or move the plate far away so that they can't find them. x)



Joycelyn and I

These are just a few pictures, but i can definitely say that VBS was AWESOMELY FUNNNN!!!

all the hard work was definitely worth it. :)

0 comments: