Monday, December 1, 2008

There’s gonna be a party at Yoon Leen’s tmrw night.and since lots of people are asking whether I’m going,I’m going to say it for once:
I’m not going cuz her house is way too far from mine.and also most of my friends aren’t going. So Su Lynn and I have decided NOT to go.haha


And I just realized that we’re already in on the month of December.so fast!only 1 MORE MONTH before school starts in January.!!ahhh!!


Yesterday,I finally sat down to watch the latest James Bond at home.and seriously, I don’t understand the entire show.good thing I didn’t watch it on cinema.


Which reminds me, I’m going to watch Twilight!can’t wait. Although I think the main actor isn’t as perfect as how the book describes him.but, I shall not comment yet until I’ve seen the entire movie.

0 comments: