Monday, July 6, 2009

chased by a dog...

The most embarrassing thing happened to me the other day.

I got chased by a dog.
Ish.those sort of things only happens to those dumb-asses on tv,right???

What happened was…

I was jogging around my neighbourhood,and then I passed my neighbour’s house
And they had those sort of tinted windows that can be seen as a mirror from outside
So the vain female streak in me turns to the window to check my reflection


BIG MISTAKE

Coz the dumb dog was lying near my feet and I didn’t even notice it cuz it was practically blending into the surroundings.

Next thing I knew, a dog was barking and growling at my feet.
My first instincts were: RUN!
That was exactly what I did. After a few metres though, I realized that dogs only chased ppl who run.
So I stopped running.
Then I turned to it and shouted, “GO AWAY!” (can u believe that??)
And realized that the dog had stopped chasing me.
I ran off after that.

It’s the first time in 10 years since I was ever chased by a dog.

I hate dogs now

0 comments: