Sunday, July 26, 2009

one of those tags again...

tagged by meiyih & sulynn

Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions.
Pass it on to 15 people
You can't use the band I used.
Repost as "my life according to (band)"


My life according to JONAS BROTHERS

1. Are you a male or female: video GIRL
2. Describe yourself: Out of this world (because,I’m unique!)
3. How do you feel: Much Better
4. Describe where you currently live: Hollywood (being perasan here xP)
5. If you could go anywhere, where would you go: Australia
6. Your favorite form of transportation: Fly with me
7. Your best friend is: Paranoid
8. You and your best friends are: Inseparable (what awesome besties we are,eay?)
9. What's the weather like: Before the storm
10. Favorite time of day: When you look me in the eyes (awww..)
11. If your life was a TV show, what would it be called: That’s just the way we roll
12.What is life to you: Games
13. Your fear: Lovebug
14. What is the best advice you have to give: Turn Right (and right.and right again.and u’ll end up in Timbuktu XD))
15. Thought for the Day: What did I do to your heart (did I break it? did I mend it? hmmmm…)
16. How I would like to die: Year 3000 (this is more of when I would like to die)
17. My soul's present condition: Still in love with you
18. My motto: I am what I am (nice one right? XD)


Finally.i.am.done.

And I tag…whoever wants to do it lah.

If you have the time,
If you have the energy,
If you have the music-knowledge, (actually,just google it :P)
And if you have the patience,
Then you have what it takes to do this tag.

Good luck! (:

0 comments: