Thursday, July 23, 2009

the joy of kacauing kids x)

Question:
What happens when you stick a bunch of form 5s in a hall where a bookfair is going on and where little form 1 kiddos are hanging out too?

Answer:
You get the form 5s scaring the wits out of the form 1s.

That was exactly what happened in the MPH bookfair at the hall yesterday.

All I wanted to do was to be scary friendly.

So I approached a small kid reading comics and I said,

“hi, what are u reading?” (so friendly right??)
And what does he do? He glances at me, moves one step away as if I’m some diseased animal, COMPLETELY IGNORING ME.
what do they teach form 1s these days la?

Then I asked, “So,is the story nice?”

Now, a good response would be like,
“yeah!it’s a great comic!and you should read the bla bla bla edition because the plot there is much more interesting and … ”

But is that what he says? NO

Yes”, he practically whispers

So unfriendly.

Darn.

So the next target was some other kid. And this time, Su Lynn talked to him.
I tell u, they are all so not friendly.i don’t think he responded to her.haha
(sulynn, it must have been ur snob face. xP)

Then we bumped into Kgai Ter and asked him whether he wanted to join us.which he DID.
And gosh.he really scared them!
He’ll approach some little kid, put his hand on their shoulder and start interrogating them about what books they’re reading.

(I don’t know what he said lar,he was blabbering in Chinese)

And at the end of the conversation, he’ll shake hands with them. goodness knows why.
And he claims that he was trying to make them not feel so frightened of him xD

I think they were scared + annoyed + shock + scared + scared. :P
I even heard one guy muttering ‘Lim Kgai Ter’ ‘Lim Kgai Ter’ to his friend.
Kgai Ter, I think he’s gonna report u to Pn. Cheam laa.haha :P

Then even Wei Mien joined us. She was the one showing us who the best targets were. Gosh. LOL

Okay, so there were some nice ppl.
i asked these 2 guys which pencilcase was nice and whether it was too childish for me and all.and they were like smiling and saying “no,no.it’s nice for you”.haha.
so cute!

It was definitely a laugh.and skipping class for that was worth it. (:

0 comments: