Tuesday, December 8, 2009

AHHHHHHH!


SPM is overrr! SPM is OVER. SPM is over.

I can almost not believe it.

For so many years, SPM has always been the big kid’s exam. Like once you take it, you’re out of high school. Wait, you’re out of SCHOOL. Period.

And then you're step out into the real world.


And now, I’m the big kid here. The one who took and survived SPM 2009. wow.

I can now join the gang that says

“ SPM was a piece of cake!”


…like how we always say that PMR and UPSR was soooooo easy. xD


Well, all I can say is I'm happy with what I've done.I did my very best already. :)


Like for Sejarah, I definitely studied the hardest for SPM compared with the rest of the year.

Then for BM, I used all the Puan Phang power that I have (eg: peribahasas, penanda wacanas, and more peribahasas) to write my karangan.


But the main thing is,

IT'S FINALLY OVER! YAYYYY :D

0 comments: