Sunday, December 6, 2009

holidayyyyyy :)

Since the entire family is too lazy to pack bags and go on a loooong holiday, we all decided to stay 1 night at PD.

So there's a room in the chalet that has a glass floor sort of thing so that you can see the sea from your room.
and I wanted that room because I thought that it'll be so fun!

me: (very excited!)
Let's take the room with that glass thing! I want! :D

...but the scuba divers can peep at you from the glass.hmmm.
but nvm! I still wanna stay in that room!
(still excited XD)


my mom: Don't want lah. At night, it'll be so black,scary.

me: But it's in the bathroom, so won't be scary.

my mom: Even worse. The scuba divers peep at you also you won't know.


ohhhkayyy.thanks mom, now I'll never ever wanna take that sort of glass thingie.

Like Sarah'll say, Peter Pan might be peeping on you (inside joke). HAHAHAH!

0 comments: