Monday, December 14, 2009

Lalalalala

Yesterday’s caroling.

Hmmmm…sure brought back loads of memories.

The kids now are still using the EXACT same white skirt that we use to wear when we went caroling.

And I think I can safely say that the last time I went caroling, I was still in kindergarten, so the skirt has lasted for…at least 10 years.

Traditions die hard indeed.

Okay first house:

So cool! They gave us all random wrapped up gifts so everyone got different stuff.


And I think the award for the person who got the 'best' gift goes to ….Marck Chuah!

HAHAHAHA!

His present was the weirdest of all. Let’s just say that it’s not exactly something you give to people for Christmas :P

(solidyouth people *wink wink*)


We stuffed ourselves with food the whole night. Altogether, it was a pretty fun night out :)


Also read:

The Sleepover at Michelle's

0 comments: