Monday, December 14, 2009

I'm so busy I've got nothing to do

Have you ever walked into your bedroom, and suddenly your eyes just OPENED, and you realized that your bedroom could be equated to a pig sty?


This afternoon when I walked into my room, I suddenly noticed that there were clothes strewn everywhere, both clean and dirty, my dressing table was messed up with hair clips and earrings and chains all over, and my bed was crowded with books and bags and clothes. To cross from one side of the room to the other, I had to step over bags and shoes and muffins.

YES, muffins.


And that moment I looked around, I just felt that I really,

really,

really,

REALLY,

right at the moment,

I just needed to…


(no, not start spring cleaning now. Because firstly, I’m way too lazy, and it’s not even spring! It should be winter now, because it’s Christmas….but, I digress.)



I just needed to...


SLEEP.


Yeah, sleep. I just jumped onto my bed, where I could find a place free of the mess, and shut my eyes away from the world, knowing that I have a huge task ahead of me: To clear up my room.


And so my ‘just 5 minutes shut-eye’ turned into a 2 hour nap.


And then! I cleared up my room :) it’s not so drastic though, didn’t involve kain buruks and sprays. It was basically putting everything back where they belong.


So now I can proudly announce that my room is neat! :D

(at least, it’s presentable xD)


note:

I don’t even know why I’m telling the world this. I think my brain’s still not properly functioning after last night’s lack of sleep.gah.

0 comments: