Thursday, December 31, 2009

Next year is tomorrow.


Bye 2009, hi 2010 :)


This year, I shall not make any New Year Resolutions because I think I’m good enough already and therefore, do not need to improve in anything anymore :D


NO lah. It’s because I KNOW that I can never keep resolutions, never for more than 3 months anyway.

Well, next year (or tomorrow) will definitely be a huge leap forward for me. No more school, no more uniforms and timetables and clipping up my hair everyday. It’ll be National Service, college (which one???), new friends, new environments.


All I want to do is to trust my Lord Jesus Christ in every step I take because I know that He has a great and wonderful plan for me ahead. The way has been prepared, I just need to trust Him and take one step at a time.


Trust the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your paths straight.

Proverbs 3:5-6


And I choose to trust the Lord.

0 comments: